Become a Pet Emergency Education Instructor
Pet Emergency Education is proud to have experienced animal and veterinary professionals teaching our Pet CPR, First Aid and Animal Emergency Classes
Fill Out Our Online Application
We are an international educational provider that has partnered with hundreds of animal and veterinary organizations throughout the world to offer our renowned PetCPR+ and PetCPR+ Advanced Certification Programs. We are an approved continuing education provider with the American Association of Veterinary State Boards and the Certification Council for Professional Dog Trainers. We are also looking for RVNs to teach our new continuing professional development courses in the UK.
As one of the most rapidly expanding Pet CPR businesses in the world, we are looking for people that have a passion and love for animals and a desire to help teach people necessary life saving techniques for pets.
NO upfront costs or fees. You can choose to purchase your supplies after you complete the FREE online orientation program.
Pet Emergency Education Welcomes Pet CPR Instructors from Other Training Companies
Pet Emergency Education allows Pet CPR instructors from any other CPR training company to transfer into our instructor program. Instructors who transfer into our program may utilize the equipment and supplies that they have already purchased from their former training company and are not required to purchase any additional materials. Orientation into our program, online resources, instructional PowerPoint, manual and teaching materials will all be provided free of charge.
General Information About Our Instructor Program
- Pet Emergency Education prides itself on its status in the industry. Revered by veterinary clinics/hospitals, shelters, pet employers, pet sitters, trainers, groomers and other animal professionals, our programs are the top choice for pet CPR certification. Our company is affiliated with dozens of highly respected organizations across the country and our connections to the animal industry have provided hundreds of leads for our instructors to schedule classes.
- Our company has a quality reputation of providing outstanding experienced instructors that not only have a passion for animals but for teaching as well. People know our name. Join a company that people recognize as being the best.
- Pet Emergency Education provides extensive marketing for our instructors free of charge for all of their classes. Our database of emails addresses, fax numbers, contact info, and social media contacts consists of thousands of animal lovers, pet and veterinary businesses and shelters/rescues in every state in the US.
- Although it is ultimately the instructor's responsibility to secure their own classes, Pet Emergency Education works very hard to help locate places that will host classes for all of its instructors. Through our extensive network in the animal community we are able to promote instructors through our office and help set the instructor up with classes in their area.
- Promotional materials are provided to all instructors in their instructor's kit and through our instructors resource site. Free professional web pages will be provided for all classes which includes a registration page (Pet Emergency Education manages the registration process for the instructor) A photo, short bio and contact email prominently displayed on our website for each instructor.
- What is Your Financial Investment? Once the instructor purchases their Instructor Kit there is no continual financial commitment. We never require membership fees and instructors will never purchase books and cards for participants as they will be provided directly from the home office. Instructors will receive all future development webinars and materials such as new editions of the class teaching PowerPoint and EBooks free of charge as long as long as they are affiliated with Pet Emergency Education, LLC. Instructors are independent contractors that receive a stipend for teaching classes.
- Pet Emergency Education provides class materials such as books and cards to participants directly at classes. Unlike our competitors who charge thousands of dollars for equipment and supplies, we keep the cost of our instructor's kit very low and affordable. You have the choice of three different kits (you only need to purchase one kit to teach any of the CPR classes). Choose the one that best suits your budget. You can also upgrade to a better kit anytime in the future if you choose. Kits range in price from $369.95-$599.95 USD. Simply purchase your instructors kit and then never worry about purchasing class participant supplies. See below for more information about the Instructor Kits. You do not need to buy your kit upfront. We will not require you to purchase anything until you are done training.
- Get paid for every class you teach! Pet Emergency Education pays you to teach classes! Instructors get paid $20 USD per paid participant in every class. For example, if you have a class of 10 people you get paid $200 USD for three hours of work! (international instructors paid their country of residency currency equivalent)
- Our free orientation program is delivered completely online and is convenient, user friendly and can be taken at your own pace. Complete the program anytime in the comfort of your home around your schedule. The orientation will provide everything you need to know to be an instructor with our company.
- Our office takes care of setting up and collecting registrations, publicizing classes on their website, provide books, customized cards, certificates and materials to all class participants, maintain continual communication with class participants and the host facility, obtain class accreditation and approvals by regulatory organizations who recognize said classes, manage refunds if needed, assist in marketing the class through e-newsletters, fax blasts, social media, etc. Once you find a location to hold a class, Pet Emergency Education does the rest!